Tuesday 16 July 2013

A new addition to the project team!

We're delighted to welcome a new member to the VERVE: Need / Make / Use team - Jozie Kettle. 



Hi, I'm Jozie, the new VERVE Communications and Events Officer. Having studied for a Masters degree based at 'the Pitt' from 2010 - 2011, I'm super excited to be returning to contribute to a project as meaningful as VERVE.

To be able to assist with enhancing the accessibility of a collection as fantastic as the Pitt's is a unique opportunity and I'm itching to start. I am particularly looking forward to hitting the road and taking the Pitt Rivers Pop-up Tent on tour...look out for us in a field near you soon!

Previously, I managed events at The Foundling Museum in London and I have experience ranging from organising education days and artists networking events, to Mad Hatter's tea parties, outdoor cinemas, and mass 'soup-ins'!

If you would like any information about upcoming events or activities drop me an email.

Jozie 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think...